Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: A wee bit behind

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A wee bit behind


















Have been very busy of late, lots going on. Have been working on projects, but I'm so scattered in my thoughts and doings lately, that I have many things on the go, but only one eenie weenie thing done... Some friends and I are doing an easter/spring challenge and this is all I could get done... I have two others ready to stuff and paint, but time time time eludes me... I did have some very restful time making this though. It's one of a set of three chicken ornaments designed by Sue Barmore of Frowning Francis fame. Sue does the most interesting fun things if you are not into doing things in a very precise and regimented way all the time. Her designs give you the flexibility to just play and have fun. I have another project in the works, along with my little Lily from my class with Colleen Babcock to finish.. Poor Lily is still sitting here looking up and wondering what the delay is getting her finished....
Have a great Easter however you choose to celebrate or not !!!! Spend the day doing something fun...

1 comment:

  1. OH, it's sooooo nice, Ro! What sort of paints did you use?

    I've been patiently waiting to see Lily finished but I don't mind because I know she will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete