Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Grace

Monday, March 24, 2008

Grace

Am busy working on a commission. This is Grace and she is for a friend. She wanted an angel and this one just seemed to suit her. She has a way to go of course, she will have wings, and adornments but somehow I felt the need to post this to make sure I keep going and don't allow myself to get distracted again with something else. I think it's my own "self help" idea, put your partly finished project out there and you're forced to get busy and finish it.....Poor Grace is just covered in pins, but in order to see how something is going to look, you have to pin things all over the place and see what works. The colours requested were ivory, gold and green (the ivory is her panties - silk and lace ones)... More later as I round the corner and get her finished.

9 comments:

  1. Romona,
    Your angel is lovely. Her face is really serene and I love the golden colours you've used. can't wait to see how she turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace is so beautiful, Ro! I love the colours too. Your friend is sure to be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies...I hope she'll like Grace as well. She already gave her a name without seeing her so lets hope.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her, especially her face and her hair. She should love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace is lovely. I'm sure your friend will love her.

    Whatever would we do without pins?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you also Cheryl and Liz,You're all so good for my ego, it helps motivate me so much to get good feedback... Grace is definately a winner and she's not even finished... I'll be trying to get more done tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Romona, You're one of the most gifted people I know. Grace is absolutely beautiful, she is going to be the most perfect angel in every way. I love her to bits already. Thank you so much dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria, I'm glad you approve. She's a special angel for a special lady, so she has to be just right... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing a great job with grace she's gorgeous can't wait to see the end result.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete