Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Kleenex Box Cover

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kleenex Box Cover

One more project bites the dust. This time it's a quilted kleenex box cover. Other than having to adjust the width to accomodate the size of the box, it went together quick and easy. If the manufacturers would quit changing the packaging on things, it would make things easier for us...;o) Here's a side and top view. Not likely to get more done today, it's back to work.... Why is it when you work all day, the time goes so slowly but have your two days off and they fly past.....






1 comment:

  1. Great job, Ro! I hear ya on the manufacturer's sizing for things like this. I once had some large, wooden tissue boxes made up to fit the brand of tissues I bought at the time. Well, silly me....how could I have known the manufacturer's of the different brands didn't keep to a standard measurement? It wasn't visually noticeable so it turned out that my tissue boxes were a fraction too small for another popular tissue brand. I could force them to fit by squishing up one side of the cardboard box and kinda jamming it up inside the wooden cover. LOL I learned my lesson there.

    ReplyDelete