Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Water Lily

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Water Lily

The class I wanted to take with Colleen Babcock is now running. It's such a cute project. I'm only as far as the head just now, but I've learned how to stitch a pouty lip. That was slick. Colleen gives you lots of detailed instructions and pictures, and she makes it look so easy. I hope more of you will join us...you'll learn some neat tricks here. Here is my first weeks work. I may still do more on her face at the end, but I like to wait until the doll is finished before doing the spraying, because I usually find little touches here and there I want to add or things that I want to tone down.
More when the body is done and that's a big job. I can never figure out how you designers come up with the tricks you do and the time it must take to figure out the structure of the doll bodies and how to draft the instructions so anyone can read them and create the same things. You're all so smart... Take a bow.


No comments:

Post a Comment