Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Merry Maubles

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Maubles

Here's a box of Merry Maubles in various stages of being done.
And below they are all finished. Aren't they cute. Not because I made them, because they have such great character. They are hanging on the metallic christmas tree I showed you a few posts ago and look very nice greeting visitors at the front door. After the holidays are over and everything is packed away until next year, the Merry Maubles will be available for purchase on my regular website.
I'm also putting on my thinking cap and coming up with some ideas for ornaments of my own, so stay tuned...I am currently renewing some of my webpages, so I'll post again when that is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment