Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Christmas Eve

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve


This is what a Canadian West Coast Christmas looks like. The paper said the other day that if we're hoping for a white Christmas, well we've only had 5 of those in the last 52 years....so pffft, there goes my idea of making snow angels and chucking snow balls at unsuspecting passersby.....darn !!!!! ;o) but there is a eenie weenie chance of a bit of snow on Boxing day.. I'll take what I can get !!

Tonight is the night (except in Oz where they already did this part...) where those kids need to get tucked in so the jolly man can do his work.No peeking either. We always have our celebrations Christmas Eve which is traditional for my European upbringing. My mother tried to save it till morning, but I got myself so wound up I made myself sick, so the evening before was always the best option.

Season's Greetings one and all. Wishing you all the very best the season has to offer. May the New Year be safe, happy and peaceful. Thank you for all the great comments you've left throughout the year, they have all been so appreciated. I am aiming for a creative year ahead and wish all you creative sorts, the very same year. Fill it full of wonderful works of art from those busy hands.....

They say a wreath represents a circle of friends...and aren't we all just that in our blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment