Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Christmas 5

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas 5

I mentioned in my post yesterday that I would talk about the boxes under the christmas tree. It's actually very simple and green. A few years ago someone shared with me that they use boxes under the tree to put their gifts in. I took it one step further and I use the boxes to put away christmas decorations at the end of the season. Some of these I've painted, and the others are bought. I have more to paint, 3 of them with Elves on them, and others, but time eludes me..... These two boxes I bought, just love cat themes. These three I painted.












The other thing I think is my absolute favourite thing is Nutcrackers. Here are some of my collection. There mini, midsize and a tallish one. Nutcrackers originated in Europe so our house was never without them. I have a couple of patterns for nutcracker dolls to make. One by my friend Michelle Munzone, the other is a 4 foot one by Becky Holloway. Maybe next year?? ;o).... If you're interested in reading more about Nutcrackers, here is a good site that gives the history of them... Nutcrackers

1 comment:

  1. I love your collection of Christmas boxes! I think my favourite would be the Santa and against the dark background. :)

    ReplyDelete