Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Lucy

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lucy

This is my latest customer order. This is Lucy. Such a cute little raggie doll. She's an original design by Karlene Atkins. Her dolls are similar, but each one does still have it's own charm and she's given each one just a little something different. In this case, Lucy has her own quilted blanket. I've dressed Lucy in her christmas fancies as per my customers wishes. I think she's just adorable and if you haven't tried Karlene's patterns, you really should. They are so well laid out and she's very precise about the measurements so that everything comes together just right.


Here is a closeup of Lucy's face. I love how Karlene has done the faces, they are just so sweet and what little girl wouldn't love a raggie with a face like this.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute, Ro!

    Btw, you have received an award. Check out my blog to find out more ~ :)

    ReplyDelete