Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Fancy Nancy

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fancy Nancy

A few months ago, I challenged a group of friends to make a blog by the 1st of August. I was able to bribe several of them to give it a try. The bribe..... "Fancy Nancy" ( a free design by Judith Prior). I made a Fancy Nancy in blue tones, and she became a mascot for our group. You can see her in the gallery page of my personal website, in the dolls section, Since then she has travelled across Canada, to Australia, France, back to Oz and is waiting for her next port of call. I told these ladies, all they had to do was make a blog, add some features that I specified, and if they did that I would put their names in a draw. The winner would get their own "Fancy Nancy" in the colour of their choice. Sandy H. was the winner and chose a purple scheme. So here she is, I hope you like her Sandy, she'll be on her way to Oz by weeks end....





No comments:

Post a Comment