Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Decorative Painting 1

Monday, July 30, 2007

Decorative Painting 1

Are you a decorative painter? If so, you may be interested in some patterns I've just posted on my regular website. This is the first lot of patterns, I will have more as soon as I have some free time to get them scanned. There are two designers featured...
Gail Anderson, and those of you who are familiar with her work, know her designs are sought after constantly. These are seminar patterns that I purchased ages ago and just never got to them. To the best of my knowledge they were not sold as retail, so if you're a fan, you might like to have these to add to your collection.
The second designer is Linda Lock. I purchased these packets as both her Packet of the Month service and from retail shops. They are a variety of watercolour and acrylic mediums, easily identified if you paint. I will do my best to get more patterns scanned in the next while, but I have so much on my plate that I can only do so much in my non "at work" hours.

Just follow the link on my blog to "My Personal Website" and look for the "For Sale" button. I have set up a slide show for the pictures. Just click a picture to activate the slide show, then direct your cursor over a picture that you would like to see the name of or just look at a little longer. Moving the cursor away will allow the slide show to continue. There is also the option of viewing all at once, just look below the slide show for the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment