Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Pincushion Mannequins

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pincushion Mannequins


I found these great pincushion mannequins last week.

I have all kinds of ideas in my head of ways to dress them up, so to speak. One will be mine, but the other two will be for sale once I figure out how to pretty them up. I have something similar given to me by a good friend, but it's designed to hang jewelery on. Nothing says these couldn't become something similar. Stay tuned and hopefully it won't be long until I can show you something creative that grew from the idea....

3 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting with bated breath, Ro. They look really neat and I can't wait to see what you do with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serena,
    I'll be waiting to....lol They have so much potential. Ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those sure look interesting, can't wait to see what you do with them.

    Lynn-Marie

    ReplyDelete