Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Finished my Little Diversion

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Finished my Little Diversion

I finished my project this afternoon. Excuse the glare on the face, but I varnished the face to protect it from getting dirty. I've added the embellishments, her earring and some glass leaves attached to the chain on her wrist, like charms. The wrap is finished of with a tube of fabric stuffed with batting, then wrapped with fibres. To finish off, I used some trim around her face and a gold trim along the edge of the tube. I have a rubber stamp that I bought because the saying on it expresses how I feel so well. "...creating is the true essence of life... Barthold Georg Niebuhr, and I wrote that on the rice paper added to the top of the cover. I enjoyed this so much, I am going to make more of these album covers. This one will be my own and I plan to fill it with pictures of the dolls I make and my other creative ventures. I hope you like my Little Diversion and that it inspires you a little to try something new for yourselves...

1 comment:

  1. It's very lovely. :) Congratulations on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete