Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Step 3 of the Little Diversion

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Step 3 of the Little Diversion

Well, here I am at step 3. I thought I would show you all where my album is at. At this point I've add her hand in felt and added a gold braclet. I'm not sure that I will add more to the gloved hand, but only time will tell. I tend to wander all over a project when I'm working. It's like someone is taking my hands and guiding me through the process, so to my creative muse, I thank you..... The hat in the original design has become a head wrap in mine. I started to make the hat, but my muse quietly stepped in and took me to a different approach. I will be adding more to the head wrap and I will be adding some embellishments as well as some lettering. I wanted to post this tonight, and hopefully with the start of a new month tomorrow I can finish this and post the completed project. Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. It's looking great, Ro! I love the rich colours already ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romona this idea is fantastic. You are something else, now I need to take classes with you. Love Kat

    ReplyDelete