Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: Step 2 of the Little Diversion

Friday, March 30, 2007

Step 2 of the Little Diversion


Here is the next step of the album cover. I've painted the face now, she looks so intense doesn't she. The holes where the threads were aren't completely covered, but hopefully that won't be so visible once the whole project is together. I so love the profile of this design. It's, in my opinion, very elegant. The hat is the next step of the picture and I have a different idea than the pattern for that, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Romona, the face is lovely. You painted that? Awesome. I can't see the little holes in the picture. Can't wait to see what is next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romona, this is absolutely beautiful and its not even done. I can not wait to see the finished project............wow! What a great idea. Keep me posted.
    Hugs, Kat Lees

    ReplyDelete