Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Northbrook Designs: MadamE

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MadamE

This is my version of Madame, a design by Arley Berryhill. I enjoyed making this one so much I will be making her again in other colours. Her shape is just perfect. I've included a picture part way along, a full finished pic and a close up of the face. The props on the stand consist of a West Highland terrier, like my friends, and of course no MadamE would be without her champagne and pearls which stand beside her on the base. The way she came together suits a friend of mine to a "T". MadamE (the correct spelling in this case ;-)) She left ages ago for Australia where she now presides over a certain establishment that only those in the know, would be able to find her.






















2 comments:

  1. Wow Romona, another wonderful version of this doll. I just ordered the pattern because she reminds me of my aunt. If mine turns out as well as yours and Venus', I'll be exstatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl.
    I would bet that your MadamE will turn out as beautiful as everyone else that makes her. She's a great pattern and Arley has done a fantastic job of explaining all the steps along the way... Romona

    ReplyDelete